Posts by masoudmasoud
272 posts total, newest first.
BUYING 5MIL RUNESCAPE GOLDin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - YAY, TRADE COMPLETED. CASE CLOSED! :DSelling RuneScape Account *99 fishing,99 cooking,51m,firecape,torso+MORE*in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=owned1257;3437179]It's on the Playspan site, you can buy Ultimate Game Cards there (a thing I accept) for 2k Ultimate Points, and 2k Ultimate points is only like 20-30$
P.S. Add me, so much easier to talk and disSelling RuneScape Account *99 fishing,99 cooking,51m,firecape,torso+MORE*in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - k let me google Playspan Points and see what its about I'll let u know in a bit.
[quote=owned1257;3437123]Eh, yes but I can't take PayPal if thats what your offering, I don't do PayPal anymore.
I currently do
~Selling RuneScape Account *99 fishing,99 cooking,51m,firecape,torso+MORE*in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - will u take 30 bucks for 10 mill or noBUYING 5MIL RUNESCAPE GOLDin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Ravallo;3436938]- You can bump once per 24 hours, not per 12 hours.
- For potential sellers: What will you give in return?[/quote]
lol I made this last night so I thought it was 24hours, wasn't thinking mathem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.