Posts by Mouses33
157 posts total, newest first.
New Cookie Extraction method 4.5.2 and upin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting the error: 408 (The Remote Server Returned an Error)
- - - Updated - - -
On FluxDot simple injector. weird it was working fine before the update 5.0.1DBD MSSTORE BP, MARKET FILE & SAVE INJECT TUTORIAL 4.6.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=m0117;15143547]I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, are you guys using the MS Store version? I just did all of this a week ago perfectly fine but then I started getting errors 401 and 400, I redid fiddler entirely aDBD MSSTORE BP, MARKET FILE & SAVE INJECT TUTORIAL 4.6.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hackonymous;15143536]you still can dump and inject profile after 5.0 patch[/QUOTE]
nice, Thanks for the info.
- - - Updated - - -
yep still works just tried it :) .Gain Everything ( Perks - Outfits - Survivors - Killers - Addons - Offerings - .... )in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Osvaldino777;15143461]Since the Resident Evil Chapter is a big deal, BHVR might be taking more security measures with the new content. EAC might automatically flag and ban accounts that have over 600 add-ons, itemGain Everything ( Perks - Outfits - Survivors - Killers - Addons - Offerings - .... )in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - The waiting game begins. Hahahah
Showing the 5 most recent posts.