Posts by bobowardere
49 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 3in General - [QUOTE=Cthulhu;5527637]
You obviously have not played Bf3. It's a little more intricate than that.[/QUOTE]
I understand what he is saying, I am assuming he used to play COD, which makes BF3 almost impossible at firBest Computer Build here?in General - [QUOTE=Doc;5529676]
That's assuming that there are no sales anywhere else other then Newegg, TigerDirect and so on. And what kind of PSU cost you $170? Also graphic cards are $75 a pop.[/QUOTE]
PSU: Cooler Master SilenBest Computer Build here?in General - [QUOTE=Doc;5526876]
My bad I've forgotten to add the RAM to cart so add $90. And no Alienware keyboards on newegg so I left that out. Add them all to your cart.
CPU=$125
MOBO=$115
RAM=$90
GPU1=$75
GPU2=$75
HDD=$150
SSDmy new PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in General - [QUOTE=Polo;5525513]
Lmao wow, what a dumbass. How old was he?[/QUOTE]
He was around 16 and a half probably. He had a crazy setup though, and enough monitors that I had to stop and count lmao. But yeah he was a dumbassBest Computer Build here?in General - [QUOTE=Heartview;5526345]http://i.imgur.com/ZME7h.png
Rate my build pls /pls
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.4 (still havn't gotten around to boosting it up to 3.8 like its supposed to)
Asus P8Z68-V (skimped out on the pro version f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.