Posts by acmes
18 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Basic Hax | 21 Sept 2010in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - always used the hack with no problems, now when I open the menu when disconect
someone is more to this problem?MW2HOOK KIDEBR v2 (alteriwnet 1.3.37)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - soud kill is not working
what should I do for it to work
I have already activated it on the menu of most hack does not work[Release] Kidebr Aimbot (1.3.37 Compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - work in mac os ?[RELEASE] AlterIWNet v1.3.37 Hack "Full" v1.0bin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=0rbit;1952310]Thanks all,
Yeah lolek, the one emblem it doesn't unlock is the spinning 10th prestige icon.
Acmes I doubt I will really, I'm still pretty much a n00b with all this hacking stuff, aimbots are well [RELEASE] AlterIWNet v1.3.37 Hack "Full" v1.0bin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - my friend you are very good
congratulations
you have the possibility of making a aimbot ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.