Posts by grayles
17 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4.7 Repostin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11357284]Did you only do it once? or few hours stoped to clear and then started again for more then 6+hr at a time?
I have been using it across 7 accounts no more then 2hrs a day I have yet to be banned.
Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4.7 Repostin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Please be careful. Started bottling for a few hours at my club world and got banned soon after. Never left overnight etc etc.Finding Item IDsin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Zoglono;10592165]This is my 10th post so you should be able to pm me now otherwise leave ur skype as a msg on my wall[/QUOTE]
Until your post count is 15 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.
I get that erFinding Item IDsin Trove Discussions & Help - Zoglono, how can i contact you?Finding Item IDsin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Zoglono;10591308]From when I was looking for item id's etc I cant say that I am certain but I believe that every time the game starts or a changing action related to an item (swapping slots etc) it saves the data
Showing the 5 most recent posts.