Posts by mask929
9 posts total, newest first.
(WEST) Selling +15 Terminus GS Hurkin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Are you still selling?[East] Selling gold for Paypalin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 VOUCH. Very fast and polite person. Bought 300 mil
- - - Updated - - -
- - - Updated - - -
XD bought another 200mil very fast[East] Selling gold for Paypalin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, what are your rates right now?WTS>>Vindictus Gold VERY CHEAPin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I would like to buy 300 mil on east server. I contacted you on skype.[EAST] Gold $20 per 100min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I'd like to buy all your stock inincrements of 100mil/$20. I've messaged you on skype.
- - - Updated - - -
Bought 200 mil in increments, went very smooth. really nice and patient person. +1 vouch.
- - - Updated -
Showing the 5 most recent posts.