Posts by goldinguy
7 posts total, newest first.
Solo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Wow, I didn't even know someone had posted to bash me. Kinda out of context, though I never claimed to be any good at FPS, I'm definitely not. I just wanted to enjoy the game solo as I never play anything online since moSolo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Course that multiplier affects all gun damage, even when the Bee is not amping because its not fully charged ....so I might lower it a few 100s to try to even that flaw out...Solo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=goldinguy;7390575]I downloaded your table and cheat engine, now trying to learn my way through it. I'll need to learn the whole reset time to play them more than once, but most importantly I need to figure out howSolo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - I downloaded your table and cheat engine, now trying to learn my way through it. I'll need to learn the whole reset time to play them more than once, but most importantly I need to figure out how to edit the badass levelSolo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Wher is said script? I want to experiment with CE and the compilation and see what I can get. I thought of Badass points as a way to do it as well, basically playing with the %gun damage to simulate a high amp damage bee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.