Posts by dohweh
14 posts total, newest first.
✔DAYZ KEYS✔ ╔►$2.50 FOR ONE $15 LIFETIME◄╗in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Idk what did u tell Paypal to close the dispute. I called paypal about it and said that you win because they do not cover Digital Product. You're a bad seller and a liar. You only gave me 4-5 keys total. I die happy if u✔DAYZ KEYS✔ ╔►$2.50 FOR ONE $15 LIFETIME◄╗in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Un-Vouched. I just got burn & Scammed by Zach. I've been a long customer from him and today he just made my day go downhill.
I bought from him a Life-Time warranty a month ago. and i was in his previous vouch thread i sSafe Keys/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Fast / On Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Amazing Guy. Guys, I think he has done a really good job for the this community.
He deserves to have a 'verified seller' title if there's one.
< already bought like many times from him.
You can buy keys from him withou✔DAYZ KEYS✔ ╔►$2.50 FOR ONE $15 LIFETIME◄╗in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouched. hes the real deal.[Keys]2$ [lifetime]10$in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch. 10 chars
Showing the 5 most recent posts.