Posts by slickzeh
9 posts total, newest first.
can i get banned for using a hacked client?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=joe098987;9101563]make a version of auto-aim that has constantly fires like the in game auto fire to draw less attention?[/QUOTE]
probably the best idea i've heardNO WORKING CLIENTS!? also, all currently released clients are 17.1, ROTMG is in 17.2in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I wasn't being impolite, it's just a little frustrating when all I wish to use is auto nexus + ssdebufs or hp bars and there is never any clients that are as simple as that. I have no clue were to even start to code my oNO WORKING CLIENTS!? also, all currently released clients are 17.1, ROTMG is in 17.2in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - All I want is a simple client with auto nexus and hp bars -.-NO WORKING CLIENTS!? also, all currently released clients are 17.1, ROTMG is in 17.2in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - It's nothing on your end man, have a look around everyone is having the same problem.. Just play legit for a day or two then come back and have a look :)jRotMG Package(Contains BotMaker's RotMG Server and My Account Server) Release v0.01in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I've tried the connection guide and still cant connect, just keep getting connection error, any solutions?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.