Posts by MapleFire
4 posts total, newest first.
[Urgent] Making GUI activatein Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=numanumajosh;7394426]I'd help if I didn't live under a rock.
I'll let you know if I find anything that might help.
package com.al5ina5.gui;
import net.minecraft.src.GuiScreen;
public class tutorialGui extends[Urgent] Making GUI activatein Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=Puree¹²³;7394235]Go On Youtube Look Up A Guy Named "MrMossyPs3" He Can Help :D (With All Your Client Needs)[/QUOTE]
I searched him up, 1200 something subs, 0 videos? Can someone help me out here?[Urgent] Making GUI activatein Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=Woods;7394197]@C++ Coding maybe you could do something useful for once.[/QUOTE]
He left to NF BTW it's backup
I really need someone to help me out here please[Urgent] Making GUI activatein Minecraft Help - You may think I'm the biggest skid/leech ever but this is the
Help section and the forum is basically skidding everywhere.
My Problem:
So say I have my static Boolean, Ex.
Public Static boolean nofall;
And s
Showing the 4 most recent posts.