Posts by Bromby
10 posts total, newest first.
LIFE-TIME WARRANTY KEYS - Limited Slots available [TRUSTED] [PLENTY OF VOUCHES]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought from this guy and got 2 good keys on the spot. no problems. I vouchDAYZ KEYS $2.99 | AUTOBUY 24/7| WARRANTY| TRUSTED| CUSTOMER SERVICE| VOUCHED|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought from him with no issues, had an issue replacing a key in use for awhile but it got sorted out and i was given another key for my troubles. I vouchDayZ KEYS [WARRANTY] [CUSTOMER SERVICE] [INSTANT DELIVERY]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I bought a key from this guy no problems. I vouchSelling DayZ keys - Usb1y's shopin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I got a key from this guy on skype. Legit. thank youPlease kill me (hourglass bug)in DayZ Discussion - I have an ENORMOUS timer on my green hourglass at log in it wont even budge after an hour, if someone can kill me when I log on your server id really appreciate it. I dont know where i spawned into so you will need to be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.