Posts by Alb20000
10 posts total, newest first.
BR'server V2.0 the return hamachi :D Scan nowin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - If you want help from a fellow Brazilian I can help as a server mod and I have a friend who codes, although he is kinda lazy as of now (reafg is the guy)Sentients NEW - Better VPS - More Dungeonsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - unable to load language, even though other servers work :pSoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I have 3+ years of rotmg experience and 30+ pservers played, I'll gladly be a tester[BUILD 1.4][Status: AVAILABLE]Valere Captiosus (24/7)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=gabethefag;9978976]Could you whitelist JmcX? I'd like to play the server, looks very promising & seems like one that I'd be able to enjoy for long time. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Its not whitelisted, got hacked, we'll hav[BUILD 1.4][Status: AVAILABLE]Valere Captiosus (24/7)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - It's not whitelisted, it was hacked, ull hav to wait for it, sadly /drums
Showing the 5 most recent posts.