Posts by xReFlecTiVe
4 posts total, newest first.
C++ dll Problem [Help Request]in C++/C Programming - So I wanna do some dll hacking and I came to a problem...
So I want to hack Command & Conquer RA3 but that doesnt really matter.
I have already found out the adress and the offset of the pointer (to get money)
But I donC++ "Hacker-Teacher" Searchedin C++/C Programming - Hello everyone,
I am looking for a C++ Hacker who could show me How to hack...
Cause I already know a lot of the basics but I can't find anyone who could really "Teach" me the Hacking ...
So... If there's anyone[Alliance of Valiant Arms]: Game crashes fix (use ccman32 hacks without error)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Not working 4 meAVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Feb. 1 2013 GERMAN TIME)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=arsamu;7453453]why does it say acces denied? :OOO[/QUOTE]
Run as administrator?
---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------
[QUOTE=MMerlin;7453965]Hm, is it just me or AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Jan. 29 2013 GERMAN TIME)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Yesterday it worked! But today I allways get kicked out of XIGNCODE 0xE019100B
Please help!
---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------
Does somebody has XIGNCODE bypass files
Showing the 5 most recent posts.