Posts by LucidGames
276 posts total, newest first.
« ♫ [Cadalic's Shop] The 1$ Shop [Cheapest]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Cadalic;8311653]Alts. Some migrated , some not migrated.[/QUOTE]
I guess it is worth it, since MC is like $30.00 now. I may buy a few in the future. GL mate! :)[Buying] 8/8 Knight or Wizard w/ TOPsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=TehSmith;8311558]When a friend of mine offers to open tombs for free he says:
When I try to sell an account he says:
(He thinks a 6/8 with tops/uts and a good pet is worth 10$. I remember when Ogmurs went for Selling Tomb Keys for Freein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Beartato;8311344]Lucid, why are you so mad?
He's opening tombs for free and letting everyone know. Anyone who knows how to rush can see this and get free tombs which means free loot.
I see nothing wrong with this« ♫ [Cadalic's Shop] The 1$ Shop [Cheapest]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Cadalic;8310953]Then don't post since your not interested.[/QUOTE]
Well, it was a question, not a comment. Is it alts or migrated accs?[Buying] 8/8 Knight or Wizard w/ TOPsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm buying a 8/8 knight and or wizard that has the latest TOPs. Doesn't need to have extra char slots, a certain * ranking, extra fame, etc.
Conditions -
- 8/8 TOPs (Wizard or Knight)
- You go first, or we use OMM.
- Ab
Showing the 5 most recent posts.