Posts by JenGamer
24 posts total, newest first.
Selling PBE account for only £6 only! -All Champs, Loads of Skins IP + RP-in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys I know some of you out there want PBE accounts right? Mostly because now there are less trolls and new champs look amazing!
I have got ONE PBE account to sell, It has ALL the Champs TONS OF RP ( You only receBuying TPA Ez Skin codein League of Legends Marketplace - Yo guys,
Im looking to buy a TPA Ezreal skin code for EUW, I dont want any trolls or scam, I will be using a middle man or I shall be going first, the price can be negotiable.
Contact me @ skype on: JenGamer
Selling EUW account Silver 3 VERY cheaply!!! Contact ASAPin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9085084]Any skins?[/QUOTE]
Chosen M. Yi,
Lol 2.9k IP and a LOT of champs and good rune pages :). More info, add me :)
Thats also why im selling it VERY cheaply :DSelling EUW account Silver 3 VERY cheaply!!! Contact ASAPin League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys,
I'm selling an EUW account, with only 10 UNOWNED champs, good runes and pages, if required I will be able to screen share,
If interested please contact me on skype: JenGamer
If you are trusted I can happilWTB LOL EUW account Silver Iin League of Legends Marketplace - Skype: JenGamer, Please add me I have a Level 30 Silver 3 account with only 10 Un owned champs, selling quite cheaply ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.