Posts by Moto
13,055 posts total, newest first.
Any thoughts on a coders bootcamp?in Coders Lounge - Yep - if you’re a beginner it’s a great way to jump in and learn at an accelerated pace. I learned to code in my beginning years as an analyst, wish I had gone to school for it sooner. Wasted a lot of time piWallHack 07/30in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Leg1t360_;10787820]so when this becomes detected will it just crash my game or will i get banned? like is it safe to use this on my main?[/QUOTE]
When it becomes detected, you'll probably get banned. So be carefuHayden (InHuman)in General - Damn. Just happened I got on here and saw this. Actually met him in person in Southern California a few years ago and he was truly an amazing guy. Remember spending the entire day talking about everything MPGH-related, rWallHack Universal 07/15in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - BACKD00R - this is detected, is banning players. Recommend you close/mark asap.I ate a flyin General - /heh .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.