Posts by sh4rky77
27 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Keysin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking to buy CSGO Keys cheap paying with Paypal/Skrill
Buying keys at 1,5-1,6 usd each.
I'm not going unless i deem you trusted enough.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Raptor_320/
Skype:
sh4rky77 (skype:shSh4rky77's Steam Shop|5/6/7/8 Digits|Paypal + Liberty Reserve|in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=nigel123mc;7830982]Got any TF2 Beta accounts?[/QUOTE]
I might have some with orange box, thats it.Sh4rky77's Steam Shop|5/6/7/8 Digits|Paypal + Liberty Reserve|in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump! and ready to sell..
Msn: sh4rky77@veconomy.net
Skype: sh4rky77Sh4rky77's Steam Shop|5/6/7/8 Digits|Paypal + Liberty Reserve|in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Unicow;7625158]You'll gift for free? :D[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have 40+ :D
PM me your email. (Just one you have access to)
Then I will send it via email.
http://i.imgur.com/CAGSJWY.jpgSh4rky77's Steam Shop|5/6/7/8 Digits|Paypal + Liberty Reserve|in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Sorry, thread outdated a bit, you can get a copy free if you want. (It is gifts not accounts...)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.