Posts by Dr.Whooves
11 posts total, newest first.
Just a question about hacks.in Combat Arms Help - I just wanted to know if anybody can explain in laymans terms how the room crasher works. Does it just spam weapons or something lagging it out? I didn't know really a good place to ask this. Thanks.SCAR-L Templatein Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Thank you PrincessBubblegum!CA+Gmodin Combat Arms Discussions - Is anybody aware if you can import character models, weapons and maps into GMOD? I just got gmod and want to screw around with things.:)Rez edit tutorialin Combat Arms Mod Help - Hello moderators, I hope you can help me out. Sometime last week I submitted a rez editing tutorial but never seen it go up.
I wanted to know if it is still awaiting approval, thanks.3 L96A1 MLP:FiM texture modsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I'll have to try and set the mipmap to 1 next time.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.