Posts by tjm030
5 posts total, newest first.
SELLING DAYZ KEYS INSTAINT|AUTOBUY|TRUSTED|LOTS OF KEYS| IN STOCKin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch! Very fast and the key I got was not in use or banned!Paddx Keysale $3.00 - [Quality] [No Resell] [Vouched] [Trusted]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch! Bought 2 keys and didn't receive them right away. Contacted him on skype and got them quick and easy.DAYZ KEYS $2.99 | AUTOBUY 24/7| WARRANTY| TRUSTED| CUSTOMER SERVICE| VOUCHED|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch! very good service here, Extremely fast as well. Will use again, and very nice support as well.DEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch! Fast service and received 4 keys!
2 keys were in use but he was really helpful with changing them out! Will use again!Why I leaked Rustler V3 + 500 Key giveawayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I would like to win one
Showing the 5 most recent posts.