Posts by ThatDayzGuy
13 posts total, newest first.
Buying 1 DayZ key. I have 3$.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking to buy a DayZ key. Add me on skype name kroshiouMaxi's Dayz CD Key Shop 2.00$ Each! [Vouched, Trusted, Good Warranty]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought two keys, 3 hours later they where banned/in use. Hoping I can swap my keys out. waiting on skype for a reply.SELLING 8 UNBANNED , AND VALID CD KEYS FOR 7$ OR 1.30$ EAin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Do not buy, He just resells keys.Arma2 OA/Dayz CD Keys for sale! [$3.00] [Safe] [Quick/Auto Buy] [No Resale]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - DeleteDeleteDeleteDeleteDeleteSelling Keys 1.50 each. (Legit) 5 hour warranty! Buy quick.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes sir I do! Whats your skype? I have around 300 in stock
Showing the 5 most recent posts.