Posts by ude_88
14 posts total, newest first.
NEW ADDIES FOR BLACKSHOT GARENA & NEW TRAINER ADDED 2in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=Codex+;8938032]
Maybe it is your Windows Doesn't support , or Missing Msvcr100.dll in your system[/QUOTE]
I'm using WinXP. You're the one who said WinXP can use this program. Nothing error pops up. It just doesnNEW ADDRESS AFTER MAINTENANCE & TUTORIAL ABOUT MEMORY SCANNERin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;8942073]
no not nothing learn how use my address[/QUOTE]
I can learn with proper guide. Can you spoon feed me to show all your guides about this. I'm willing to learn.NEW ADDRESS AFTER MAINTENANCE & TUTORIAL ABOUT MEMORY SCANNERin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - So, 999 ammo is nothing then? Just a nice view for our eyes only. 999 ammo..NEW ADDIES FOR BLACKSHOT GARENA & NEW TRAINER ADDED 2in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=Codex+;8937973]
Yes it is ! .[/QUOTE]
Then why it can't detect my blackshot.exe? I've run the Ghost Trainer 1st, then Blackshot. But it still didn't detect blackshot.exe. Why is it?How to create simple trainer hack in blackshotin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=Dashified;8933972]
Whats that Video?
I dont even have a channel with Videos LOL.
It's just the same name Doesnt mean its mine
No Videos[/QUOTE]
Nice job for deleting all the videos. BTW, what's the purpose of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.