Posts by GreenCabbage
36 posts total, newest first.
External_Radar/Map for Battlefield3 (by smallC)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - So the enemy always show up on my external map?
Where can I get the other maps? I don't know how to make...BACKD00R - Wallhack & Chamsin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I just got a File corrupted. has been manipulated by some virus or crack blah blah errorUndetected Blackshot Rapidfirein Blackshot Injectors & Tools - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9045008]
Carefull what you say your are next to banned[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I had already self-moderated, I wont get banned for saying that.
I do not doubt your abilities, but these "hacks" make too littUndetected Blackshot Rapidfirein Blackshot Injectors & Tools - Time to ban COD3RIN for all his barely a hack hacks?
Wasting time of membersMastery Hackin Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=nujug1;8951799]he just want thanks this fucking Looser he cant code shit. and u fucking morons even believe him ROFLMAO[/QUOTE]
Get lost if you have nothing better to say than to insult one of our members. At l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.