Posts by radnomguywfq3
8,858 posts total, newest first.
Painted My Rims Todayin General - Nice house tho bro.A Deep Web Site That i want to get closedin General - You have to accept that some shit is out of your hands bro. People are going to be fucked up, and you aren't ever going to be able to stop it. Just protect those closest to you.What is your BMI?in General - Got us some fat asses and skinny niggahs.
As someone who use to be <18.5, I can assure you that if you get your BMI to the 22ish range and hit the gym you'll feel a lot better about yourself.I'm backin Member Introduction & Return - And nunna u niggahs gonna remember me.
Also I'm not really back, just chillen cuz I'm bored.What is your BMI?in General - [QUOTE=KeptOnService;11014621]Okay, that was obviously a joke. /cheer[/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/NEQQqOp.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.