Posts by Anonkid
33 posts total, newest first.
S> $25 Gamestop gift card for life pots. Details inside.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'd like to buy them like .40 or .50 each, ending up at like 50-60 life pots. PM me on the forums or add me on skype, and we'll work something out.
Skype : james-cobbler
Please don't bother unless you have plenty of Selling Tops, lifes, Unbound rings.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yo, ive got two 25$ gift cards, one gamestop, one bestbuy, total of 50$, could i pay with those? skype - james-cobblerBUYING ROTMG ITEMS/POTS with two 25$ gift cards, total 50$, info insidein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Added, waiting for acceptBUYING ROTMG ITEMS/POTS with two 25$ gift cards, total 50$, info insidein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - One is from Gamestop, the other from Bestbuy, I'll be using a middle man, non-negotiable. I don't have skype working atm, so just PM me on the forums. (I'll post here when I get skype~)AHK Tiles Uncovered Achievement Botin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - This script should still work... I've not done much hacking lately, but it doesn't matter what version realm is on, as long as you have a 'Reconnect with P' client. I should start getting back into this...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.