Posts by ladladlad
4 posts total, newest first.
SetWindowsHookEx NON-GLOBAL (not LL), how to ignore/detect SendInput?in C++/C Programming - Hello,
I am trying to write a keyboard (and mouse later on) macro for a game in C++ for windows, and I decided to use the thread-specific variant WH_KEYBOARD (as opposed to WH_KEYBOARD_LL) where I had to make a DLL and Where in these forums can I ask about GENERAL techniques for making cheats?in General - Hello,
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this, I could not find anywhere else to ask this. But I was wondering, what is the best or most appropriate place to ask about:
General techniques on making cheaReign of Kings - Farming Hack [ALPHA 14]in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone tried it, does it work and did you get banned? Thanx! :)CocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - Try this:
0.) If you have, delete Cocacola.dll & CocacolaAEuro.dll from game folder
1.) Open Extreme Injector v3.3
2.) Remove All Current DLLs
3.) Go to Settings
4.) Change Injection Method to: MANUAL MAP
5.) Tic
Showing the 4 most recent posts.