Posts by Gren0x
56 posts total, newest first.
NFE-R25-J Professional Macro V3.0 - Updated (Fixed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Works, shalala!NFE-R25-J Professional Macro V2.0 - Updated (Fixed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I still cant enable auto shoot. I followed your instructions.
+ you cant shoot with your pistol if your QS is on, that sucks.NFE-R25-J Professional Macro V2.0 - Updated (Fixed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Detected? Because I keep getting sherlock every time i launch hack.
Nvm, It's not detected!YOUSEFALIQ-INJECTOR-V3 {10/3/2013}in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Good work man!
But this injector scared sh*t out of me :D
Because my PC volume was max and when I browsed for .dll it said "Welcome" which was loud as f*ck! :eek:
But thx for sharing! :)NFE-R25-J Professional Macroin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dkstlsgur18;7697995]error....:mad:[/QUOTE]
Same here!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.