Posts by AltCtrlElite1337
9 posts total, newest first.
Blast Hack v1.9(Sorry to be late)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=sjustin1996;1876044]these hacks are getting old. they really are. why dont you try getting a crappy telekill at least into there? its boring with all the same hacks. maybe a crappy opk? please. anything BUT whats [Release](Leeched)[Patched] Cheat Engine Bypass 8-01-09[Release]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=rtomte30;861663]lol u r a really noob with no fcking idea what r u talking about... go play barbies..ohh btw go code something else if u r so smart. so again gtfo.[/quote]
Dude... that was so random.EpicPacMan AFK UTILITY [7.30.09] NEW STUFS!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice release, EpicPacMan! I'd use this, but my parents watch me like a hawk and distrust me a lot for no reason at all, I swear. It's really annoying being me. :/
I think for now, I guess I'll stick to your previous b[RELEASE]DRGNS Ulitimate Hackage Packagein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - -Choob Question- Even though it's not approved, can you upload it onto ********e or something like that? Please don't flame...Drgns Working Hack Packin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Okay, now it just flat-out doesn't work for me... *sigh*, nice try though, it would have been awesome if it worked on my pc, so I thanked you anyway. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.