Posts by IndioTotal
5 posts total, newest first.
[req] New crack to update 1.1a or a tutorial to make new cracksin 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - rhhmodz, As far as I know, in version 1.1 it was already asking for activation. They only changed two things: Now the client doesn't send the login information to the server (it was actually doing that lol) and the passwVA Bypass, ESP Vehiclesin DayZ Help & Requests - Silent Menu doesnt include vehicle markers, does it?VA Bypass, ESP Vehiclesin DayZ Help & Requests - I have the VA bypasser, but the menu they give doesnt include vehicle markers on the map and has lots of stuff I don't need. I just want ESP and players/vehicles marked on the map. What should I download?Silent ESP/Map Markerin DayZ Discussion - Hi. I'm new to the community and to hacking in general. Just want to have a good time trolling :rolleyes:
I've been searching the forums for about an hour and I'm really kind of confused lol. Bypassers, scripts, executeCD Key Raffle (Only 10 people can play!)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I choose 3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.