Posts by DaemonicKing
21 posts total, newest first.
Does scripts of lua working with payday2 ?in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xXSwedishXx;12427487]BLT what is that[/QUOTE]
a sandwich filled with bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
answers were found at here https://www.google.com/search?q=blt&rlz=1C1CHBF_enMY746MY746&oq=blt&aqs=chrome..69i57jDLC Unlocker without IPHLPAPI.dllin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Impossible.
the dll file is need to run extra contents into the game that u put in. in simple language for u to understand.Payday 2 Lua Scriptingin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Hi there. Im considered new to lua scripting, but i have basic programming knowledges. And, Im currently working on a payday 2 lua hack scripting, and i encountered some problems here. I hope to have solutions and suggesBlackshot GG Terminate Trainerin Blackshot Injectors & Tools - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9021798]
Weapon are patch dont make a rapidfire it cause like that in game[/QUOTE]
So..... what hacks can be used with this GG terminator ? o.O == dll ? LOLBlackshot GG Terminate Trainerin Blackshot Injectors & Tools - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9019990]
google it and download[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just did that before I post here XD hahaha... but anyway, this is the problem....
1) I paste all the modified weapon *.bsv files into BS directory.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.