Posts by ramshield
3 posts total, newest first.
Helicopter crash site finder and people mapin DayZ Help & Requests - Hi guys,
There used to be an option in DayZ mod (long ago) to have a map with the helicopter crash sites and logged in players.
Is this still possible in SA? And if so, where can I find it?
EDIT: Found a player map, anLooking for DayZ hackin DayZ Help & Requests - Survival hack, that is what it was called. Do you have a link to it?
And yes, I am aware of that, that is why I only use it on my own server :)Looking for DayZ hackin DayZ Help & Requests - A while ago I hosted my own DayZ server, just via Tunngle, for me and a few friends. Sometimes I hosted it pubicly, and helped people, get a weapon, car, whatever..
But that was a simple tool, working with a .exe. Tha
Showing the 3 most recent posts.