Posts by serq89
8 posts total, newest first.
ılılı• Unranked & Gift's Accounts [✔] IP Farming/PowerLeveling [✔] Quality [✔]•ılılin League of Legends Marketplace - No problems with this man, very quick , we have small problem , he even offer me refund, but problem was quickly solved. Can definitely recommend.[EUW] ACC - P1 S4, 106 champs, 2 special skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Greeting MPGH community. I would like to sell some acc on EUW. There are some informations:
Server: Europe West
Champions: Currently 106
Skins: Only 2 special skins: Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch
Current IP and RP: IP :→Unranked lvl 30 accounts for salein League of Legends Marketplace - Well Account delivered with no problems, it take some time but delivered that is important. Thank you for trade. If Will be needed some proof (transaction, email communications etc.) I can post it.→Unranked lvl 30 accounts for salein League of Legends Marketplace - I am testing this thread right now, for now it doesn´t look fine. I will update if something changes, if not I am gathering proofs for later talk.PBE Accin League of Legends Marketplace - Allready bought account, thanks for everyone help
Showing the 5 most recent posts.