Posts by imicus
13 posts total, newest first.
LOVEBANDIT'S KEYS [$2.00] *CHEAP & RELIABLE* *NEVER RESOLD* [TRUSTED KEY SELLER]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Man lives up to his rep, very friendly and professional, got my keys no problem. +1 vouch.New DayZ Key Shop! Fast|$2.50|Skypein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Not sure what's going on with this dude, but he gave me generated keys, and after I pointed that out, he said he'd get the real ones then removed me. Inb4 dispute payment accusation. All that being said, I'm gonna call sDayZ Origins and Breaking Point Spawn Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - These guys are scammers, the man behind the menu for spawning sold it to me, then later on he accused me of leaking it with no proof other than that he only sold it to me, I gave him proof that he didn't, and he acceptedDayZ Origins and Breaking Point Spawn Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought from this guy, very laid back, friendly and I had no problems with him at all. +1 vouch.[Trusted] Killer Keys Dayz 1 Key = $2.50, lifetime = $15!Vouched [/Trusted]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouching for this dude, delivered a working key quick without any issues.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.