Posts by Maitroxxer
22 posts total, newest first.
Phantom's $2.50 DAYZ Keysin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - He finally replaced my key... guys calm down he is really busy atm.
Don't bash him for that. He will replace it when he can.
VOUCHArma 2 OA / DayZ Keys | Cheap | Instant | 24 Hrs Warranty | Vouched & Trusted |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Legit seller wrking key under 2 minutes :) big love from Canada! *No homo
EDIT: CD key in use after 5 minutes... waiting for a reply as he got offline.#YoloHack v2.2 [update][by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Can't wait till this get approved! But I don'T need it as I use my own private BE bypass lol x)infiSTAR Menu v5in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Makaya;7614425]Can u make update of this hack?[/QUOTE]
Makaya, InfiSTAR is actually selling the real menu. If you want it, try to contact the original Coder (InfiSTAR).infiSTAR Menu v5in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - For people that needs a Working REMOTE EXECUTION BYPASS.
I got a public working RE and a Private one (made by me, updated, and PRIVATE so not detected so far).
If u want one of them, PM me on skype : Fewii.seller
I sell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.