Posts by itzjusmee

9 posts total, newest first.

[14-02-2013] DuoCoder Public Hook V1.0in WarRock - International Hacks - People still play this game, AND have to hack it?! WOW! lmao Who needs to hack in Warrock when it's so easy to run through people?IW5M - Downgrade To Revision 25 -> Make old hacks work again!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;7513291]All the released hacks work. And ALL THESE HACK WORK ON IW5M but you need to be smart to get it to work.[/QUOTE] I'm using 4D1 though. Not the steam version.I play mw3 on steam and keep finding aimbots on google thats says mpgh has aimbotin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - You have posted in the wrong section my friend. This is for private servers, cracked games etc. Here is the Steam sub-forum. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & CheatMW3 PubHook 1.337 Silent Aimbot | ESP | Chamsin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rawr im a tiger;7520600] Originally Posted by skank180 I do not work Good to know, I'll make sure not to use you in the future.[/QUOTE] This sounds like an answer I would have given too. I lol'd for sure! KuIW5M - Downgrade To Revision 25 -> Make old hacks work again!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;7437641] I would myself but I'm high...[/QUOTE] Bud... /10char ---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ---------- Can i get a list of working hacks in a PM possibly

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us