Posts by Jabes2345
27 posts total, newest first.
The DevelepersV1.0 [Nametags,AutoShoot,Weapon Range,Superbullets, BeastMode + More ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Patched.
Windows Vista
32-Bit.[Solved]Unlocking titles + emblems.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Can someone add me on steam and let me get into a modded server that'll unlock all titles + emblems? thanks. On steam, add Jabes23456 or peoples_fart@hotmail.com.
=3Scorpoistak's Pub Menu V1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What does superbullet do[Solved]COD messed up.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - My friend's computer just got back from futureshop today. He then inserted the disc in his computer and started downloading cod.
As soon as the download finished, he went on. When he was in the lobby, it said he was lCampaign Issue. (not alterwnet)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I want to play campaign on MW2 on steam.
Everytime I click play, it comes up as:
Game is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
It's been like that for 2 days. I google'd answers but none of them worked.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.