Posts by shadowxeno
1,680 posts total, newest first.
100.01% on GOA?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=-Faceless;3855047]
By the same argument, where's the proof that he hacks[/quote]
i got telekilled by him once o.O
Btw he shares his acc with 3 other guysCan you beat me legit?in Combat Arms Discussions - I joined a game in recruit server today and i played it and this is what i got...
Try to beat me legit :P
http://i52.tinypic.com/70ublc.jpgflameswor10 Menu [2.8] Fixed most bugs. Extra Featurein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=freerice4all;3854587]Oh wow, a picture! How 'bout this, you go in chat and type in 4/16 spring break mutherfucka and take a screenie of that. Than I'll believe you[/quote]
here. Now go fuck yourself
http://i100.01% on GOA?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Disturbed;3854544]
Go look it up. GW was an exception in that centennial shit.[/quote]
lol o.Oflameswor10 Menu [2.8] Fixed most bugs. Extra Featurein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=freerice4all;3854564]This don't prove shit, I could've taken a screenie 2 days ago when the hack was still working[/quote]
fine ill go in game and get another pic just so youll shut the fuck up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.