Posts by Eternity
13,166 posts total, newest first.
WORLD CUP 2026in General - I am betting on france with the dictator leading the charge.
Have you heard the france anthem, it goes hard. KILLIAN DICTATORWhere are the uncsin General - [quote=uid:324937;15471549]your whole country is my family[/quote]
Go start a family sirrrrClassic vs Modern Themein General - Well when you guys were talking about classic, I thought you meant something totally different....classic still looks...newer then what I was used to. Interesting change.Just Got accepted into Kelley School of Business for MBAin General - And you ******s thought I was dumb. I got a 704 on my gmat and they gave me a scholarship as well. I can't wait to go on a power trip after graduation
Some life updates
Still doing Amazon FBA (although not as much Your life on MPGH then vs Nowin General - I came here because I was lonley, overweight and didn't have a group of friends. Also, posted alot of weird things to get attention. Fun nostalgic times : )
Graduated from undergrad and working towards grad, got a high
Showing the 5 most recent posts.