Posts by E_Z
145 posts total, newest first.
Realm's dead now. (Woohoo!)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Well, there goes 5 years of my life.
RIP[KRelay] Op autonexusin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Really nice saved me from an O2 Shotgun 10/10Amulet death exploit [KRelay]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - May be patched or I just have bad luck. Tried twice on throwaway characters both times ended up dead. It went to the nexus screen as it's supposed to. but in red text it said something like I don't remember but it was Tips on shifting away from clients?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Only thing I feel would be hard to get off of for me would be the fullscreen... Fucking used to this like hardcore.....Unbound Health Giveaway!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - EDIT: Should've read the thread before posting kek
Showing the 5 most recent posts.