Posts by KAROBKER
5 posts total, newest first.
∩Rapid Fire∩ By ∩ Coper ∩in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Best music ever :ЪBlack Ops 2 - Ultimate Trainer v1.1 (v.29)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - And thank for trainer his fix my headshots on more weapons! :)Black Ops 2 - Ultimate Trainer v1.1 (v.29)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I hack euipment and he gave me a huge number in the combat record. I'm all fixed thanks to address, but I did not correct the Semtex (I have not found in the table address) can I fix this?(sorry for bad english)Individually XP Trainer For V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=snuffke;8277437]I don't know) Me constantly times banned after 4 days if I use its a lot ..: ([/QUOTE]
hahah loool , don't luck C:Individually XP Trainer For V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=snuffke;8273264]Congratulation! Now, after 4 days, you will be punished! (banned)/ahah[/QUOTE]
For it's not banned:D, today treyarch recet my statistics to 3 prestige lvl 25 (I took the master prestige prestige
Showing the 5 most recent posts.