Posts by lubingaming
221 posts total, newest first.
PRICE CHECK AMAZING ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Well im on skype now ....PRICE CHECK AMAZING ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Yo
I got this major it is legit as i have never used hacks.
I can prove to you i got the account ill give you all the info you require.
WINS/LOSS W2500 L1677
POINTMAN
Striker
Veresk
CZ Skorpion
Desmodus
Bg crCAPTAIN 1ST WITH 7 AP GUNS and AN94 Oncain Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=skown24;8264400]That english. Me no understand you saying is?
Well, I'm only accepting due to me unable to update A.V.A any more and I don't want to reinstall A.V.A again. SO if you want this account give me 45-$CAPTAIN 1ST WITH 7 AP GUNS and AN94 Oncain Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I offer u 45 u say no 1 week later h say ull accept it and your saying I stallHow much is it worth? (right section?)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - 25-30 euro farmed and exp hack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.