Posts by .LTB
130 posts total, newest first.
[Search COL5+ Account]in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - 450 Euros for a CA account?
I would never sell him my account, watch out guys, he's probably a scammer.[WTB] CAEU GOOD LEVEL £40in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me in skype: marcel.dennis5
MAJ 3 with 33 perms (including full speed, alien gun and more) and a very good KD/R.[WTS] Selling MAJ 3 Full Info 32 Permsin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Rank: Maj3
Kdr: 4.01 (with 3000 kills)
GP: 300K
Nx Grade: Gold
Screenshots are given in skype.
I don't go first. You go first or we use an official MM.
Price: 50 euros
My skype: marcel.dennis5
Payment Method: ONLY PWTS MAJ2|KD 1.85|FULL SPEED|SUPER MAGNUM 550+ DAYSin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Every sells an account. I don't wanna say anything but be careful, perhaps he's a scammer. Buy from him at your own risk.[Selling] COL 2 || 12 Perms || Full Infoin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - I would buy it if I had the money, seems like a nice ESL account, although because of all the perms are GP if I am not wrong, you should reduce the price.
Good luck!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.