Posts by Rafky
27 posts total, newest first.
PointBlank / Project Blackout - Hacking/reversing informationin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - 1>------ Build started: Project: Blackout, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>main.cpp
1>.\main.cpp(31) : error C2065: 'Stream_Data' : undeclared identifier
1>.\main.cpp(31) : error C2065: 'Offset' : unPointBlank / Project Blackout - Hacking/reversing informationin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - I can not understand it,
---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------
[QUOTE=brokim;8475137]very true.[/QUOTE]
I can not understand it,Photoshop CS6 Extended - Downloadin Art & Graphic Design - Nice share ....PointBlank / Project Blackout - Hacking/reversing informationin Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=fatzaza;8165265]170060
I Copy Code and Build Error i3GfxDx.
I want to know how to fix it.
thz...[/QUOTE]
same problem dibuild erorr i3GfxDx
help solution ....Make a SIMPLE D3D MENU Part 2in Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=Qmo;8266848]Way cant ? of course you can, but hook and dip needed to editt[/QUOTE]
please how to edit his hook and dip .. please send PM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.