Posts by BooLeR
7 posts total, newest first.
Jov's NamePlate Trainer!in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - I click on the letter L then - and nothing happens, I entered the game esp did not work.How to: Sanduk PICASin WarZ Tutorials - So I turn on the hack when it boots up already bar after selecting a server? Sorry but your previous post did not make sense when translated it.How to: Sanduk PICASin WarZ Tutorials - That's what I'm doing. But still gets kicked by punkbuster. I run the hack when choosing a character so I do so?How to: Sanduk PICASin WarZ Tutorials - I'm sorry but poorly understand English and do not know too much about what's going on. I run like I cheat in choosing the form or when I'm already on the server because I do not know myself ..How to: Sanduk PICASin WarZ Tutorials - Don't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.