Posts by jeff smith
3 posts total, newest first.
Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just got banned FYI. Maybe it was my playing pattern. I dunno. I had about 240 legit hours on the account, out of the 287hrs I have.Getting user:pass listin Minecraft Help - I get them by sql injecting websites and taking the user db and cracking them with a password list. You might want to try just scraping them.Minecraft Account Checker, Crackerin Minecraft Tools & Resources - Guys, it's called EggCrack. Not Eggcraft.How Are People getting HUNDREDS of accounts?in Minecraft Tools & Resources - Here's how we(TeamLixo) get our alts. We have 6k. 191854 We have a database full of them for our client. Anyway. The way we have been getting our alts lately is(my idea :D) sql injecting game websites. Most people use th
Showing the 4 most recent posts.