Posts by Mofookin
144 posts total, newest first.
Is there a way you can delete my account?in Account Recovery & Support - I need it gone, is this possible?TREE EXPLOIT OPin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Hostile much?Ain't helping anybody.in Flaming & Rage - yeah kid or not, whether he liked it or not, regardless if he wanted cash for drugs, He threw the snacks you gave him away?!?!?! Fuck the punk ass motherfucker! Yeah I would follow the snot nosed "entitled" prick "HoFelippe20 vouchin Vouches - This guy ripped me off for $50 in bitcoin and had me DL HWIDfinder.exe and give him the number it gave me. Like a dumb ass I did it. Then the fucker said he was going to work on the hack and never wrote me back.. his I just found an exploit with coinbasein Marketplace Talk - Yeah coinbase ripped me off on $3k!!! Screw them royaly, I would like to get in on this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.