Posts by ebinpetri
4 posts total, newest first.
On what settings I can run DayZ on about stable 60fps?in ArmA 2 Hacks - CPU: AMD-FX 8150 Black Edition
GPU: GTX 560 Ti
PSU: XFX PRO 850W
RAM: 8 GB Kingston Hyperx
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
*****
On what settings I can run DayZ on about stable 60fps?
152153DayZ Chernarus Singleplayer [1.7.4.4]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Having the same messages like him.
Have you solved the problem already?1.7.5.1 Dayz Singleplayer Chernarusin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - ''You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip,dayz_vehicles'' Okay.. Thanks for the the tip but it didn't actually help.1.7.5.1 Dayz Singleplayer Chernarusin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - ''You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus' What do I do??
Showing the 4 most recent posts.