Posts by Fishy01
8 posts total, newest first.
Skush v1.9.8.4 (Aim, Visuals, Misc, Skin/Knife Changer) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yeah been using it for over 1 week+ no vac ban.GTA V The 1 on 1 Cash Lobby(Free & PC Only)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Pretty cool guy, we did it quick and had a nice chat afterwards.
Almost like you would want to pay the guy for doing this.
boboGTA V The 1 on 1 Cash Lobby(Free & PC Only)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Send me an invite would ya' if you're still doing this. bobo
Sc: FushersEndeavour Mod Menu - v1.4 (UPDATE)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Just curious, If I went online with the trainer & got the police uniform, would it ban me then? :p
If I'm right I would get banned because of the DLL trigger, but I'm not sure.Banwave, bans last until 5/16/2015in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Not sure what I got banned from, I used both Native & CE.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.