Posts by -T4K0
36 posts total, newest first.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS | LEVEL 30 ACCOUNTS | 50 CENTS EACH | EUW | EUNE | NA | BR | OCEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +1 Vouch. Quick seller, Fast response, and overall really patient★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Stained | Well-Worn|in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - are you serious? You're just going to cancel the trade and leave me?GOLD III | NA | 23 CHAMPS | Rare Skins | LOTS OF RP SPENTin League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys, so after some thought. I decided to sell my GOLD 3 LoL account. It doesn't have a lot but it has some decent stuff. I spent over 400$ on this account, but are willing to sell it for a price over $110 or Trade fCOMMUNITY WARNING: User: HuskyDiver IS A SCAMMER!in Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=morontreeman;10624160]Thank You for reporting him. Now wait for the butthurt accounts made by him to support him. Meanwhile want some popcorn?[/QUOTE]
Always down for some popcorn when some action is about to gCOMMUNITY WARNING: User: HuskyDiver IS A SCAMMER!in Unturned Discussions & Help - So after reading about a new Unturned hack, I was immediately interested in buying it so i contacted him. After contacting him, he offered that i pay him 15$ for an autoupdated hack. So I went ahead for that plan. I paye
Showing the 5 most recent posts.