Posts by NFSWDevTeam
5 posts total, newest first.
Simple Custom Game Trainer [v24]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - What does Max Enemy Bots and Max Friendly Bots do? Pls tell meInject Hackin Arctic Combat Help - Hi,
how to inject the Hack by ZicoS77?
If I open the Injector before I open the Game, the Game send me error. "Hack Tool has detected". If I open the Injector after open the Game and starting I get the same error mesNFSW -CarChanger (Incl. ALL CARS, Works with Game Updates)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Permanent Working = Yes
Can other see = NoTachkaMenyalka v2.3 -Carchanger (Clean Version)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=smurph;7546713]is it only visual or does everyone see the chosen car?[/QUOTE]
Its just Visual. But im Working. I'll Try that Everyone in Freeroam can See it. So you can Change to Traffic Car. Traffic Taxi for ENFSW TRAINER (11.02.2013)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Works! Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.