Posts by jaspinator
5 posts total, newest first.
4.1 - Black Ops II Zombies Trainer [Lots of options] | TonyManein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I got banned by your hack. I just say this to warn other people even if you use the hack only when you play zombies with your friends they can still bann you.4.1 - Black Ops II Zombies Trainer [Lots of options] | TonyManein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I used this hack yesterday and today I log in on Steam I start cod multiplayer i click online and then this came on my screen: you are VAC banned you can't play ONLINE. So yeah i got banned because of this hack...LCSC Bot v 2.0 [Patch Bypass]in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - can someone plz say what this hack do and how i use it ? plz plz plzA.V.A Public Hack Loader|Injector 1.0 \Damage Boost 3 Bullets\Hide Name\ Now Work!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - lol i tought i was using the hack, but i was just owning those noobiesAVA Public Hack v2.1 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Included Bypass & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - the prohacker is back
Showing the 5 most recent posts.